This post was originally published on this sitehttps://i-invdn-com.akamaized.net/news/LYNXNPEB680PJ_M.jpg
Investing.com — Stocks in focus in premarket trading on Thursday.
- GoPro (NASDAQ:) fell 16.4% to its lowest in a month after production delays to its latest camera caused it to cut its outlook for the second half.
- Tesla (NASDAQ:) fell 4.9% after its third-quarter deliveries fell just short of the 100,000 mark predicted by CEO Elon Musk.
- PepsiCo (NASDAQ:) rose 2.1% after posting a solid increase in third-quarter revenue thanks to low-calorie drinks and a new version of Gatorade. Profit was down on the year but beat expectations.
- Constellation Brands (NYSE:) fell 2.9% after swinging to a loss in its fiscal second quarter, thanks to a writedown of its investment in cannabis company Canopy Growth and to lower wine and spirit sales.
- Facebook (NASDAQ:) rose 0.1%, shaking off a ruling from the EU’s top court allowing governments to force it to take down content globally if it violates local law.
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.